Friday, March 13, 2015

Surf Scare

March 13, 2014

It is so beautiful today.  I got to see the sunrise with dolphins jumping out of the water! We are going to start surfing at 8:30 a.m. My uncle and I went out together because Riley and Kathryn are sleeping! We went really far into the ocean, I saw huge fish when we were riding on the speedboat. They had blue and pink scales, they were gorgeous! I surfed the biggest wave I have ever surfed. It seemed like I rode it forever.

We surfed the whole day until my uncle got a call from my aunt that we were having dinner (the phone had a waterproof case of course.) My uncle and I hopped on the boat but it didn't turn on! I started to freak out. On top of all that stress, I saw a gray figure 10 feet away from the boat. I instantly knew that it was a shark. My uncle finally turned the boat on and we sped away. When we got back to the beach house, my surfboard had a huge chunk missing. I am so thankful the shark took my surfboard instead of me!


No comments:

Post a Comment