Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Boating Adventure

March 23, 2015

It has been awhile since I have recorded into my online diary of the Hawaiian Life! My aunt, uncle, cousins and I decided to go a couple days without any electronics. You could imagine not having your favorite show on every night.

To celebrate this big accomplishment, my Uncle Larry took my cousins and I for a trip on a yacht that he rented. The boat is like a floating palace! There is a ballroom, private chefs and a spa room. Like any other teenager, I hit the spa right after swimming. After the spa, Riley, Kathryn and I had parmesan enchiladas. We had a little food fight because Riley "accidentally" ate Kathryn's last breadstick. I was covered in parmesan, chicken and sauce. I was a living enchilada!  Instead of showering like normal people would after a food fight, we danced in the ballroom. Uncle Larry opened up the ceiling so we could dance under the stars. It was beautiful!

While we were still covered in sauce, we all headed to the dessert bar to get the real yacht experience! I chose Chef Leone's signature sundae. The glass had 4 scoops of pure vanilla ice cream, 2 scoops of chocolate and 1 scoop of espresso flavor. It was all topped with coconut shavings, chocolate syrup, 15 cherries and 6 inches of whipped cream.

Obviously, I could not even finish 2 scoops! Riley, Kathryn and I shared it. Slowly but surly, we finished Chef Leone's masterpiece. He is a genius! It was about 2 a.m. when we headed back to the beach house. Walking up to the 2nd floor where my bedroom was, wasn't a picnic considering how tired I was. Actually, I had it easier. Riley's room was on the 3rd floor and Kathryn's was on the 4th floor. I would fall asleep! I can't wait for tomorrow's adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment