Monday, March 2, 2015

Spring Shades




A new season, a new beginning, I always say. I believe that colors play a big role in an outfit. When I think of spring, I see rose pink, sea foam green, baby blue, lavender, and a creamy yellow. It is our job to embrace those shades! Many people say that some colors clash. I think different. If you play the colors right, you will score! 

At first sight, you see purple and red. Ugh, right? Well, a deep purple dress with a bright red blouse, red pumps or flats and a red handbag just pop!  These are fall shades, I am getting ahead of myself!

Pastel pink and lavender. A major fashion don't. However, if you wear a light pink dress, a jean jacket, lavender jewelry, and some light pink peep toe heels, you will be set! 

The key is to mix light and dark shades. A white, beige and cream colored outfit is not very flattering as well as a black, maroon and brown outfit. 

During the spring, jean and floral print pants are very popular. On top of jean could be a buttery yellow blouse with baby blue accessories. On pink and beige floral pants, you could wear a see through beige blouse with a pink cami underneath. Gold, pearl, diamond or silver accessories will do great with this combination! 



No comments:

Post a Comment