Thursday, March 26, 2015

Riley's Big Day

March 26, 2015

Happy 13th Birthday Riley! She is now officially a teenager. I had to wake up at 5:00 am to go surfing. I was really scared because Uncle Larry wasn't going to surf with us. It was only 14 year old Kathryn, 13 year old Riley and 12 year old me. Kathryn was driving the speed boat out into the Pacific. I told her not to go out that far but she kept going.

Turns out, we had a great time, there was nothing to be scared about. We saw a few dolphins when the sun was rising, I even got to touch one! I was really happy for Riley because she had the guts to kiss the dolphin of the forehead.

At about 9:00, we went back to shore to head over to the Hawaiian Manor. Riley had no clue about what was coming. Uncle Larry rented us a limousine to ride in! It had soft leather seats and a delicious fruit platter! When we reached the manor, we ran inside to the green goodness. I was so happy that Riley was happy! The servants set up the treats we prepared, green macaroons, shamrock shakes, chocolate chip mint ice cream, chocolate mint cookies and lots more. It was time for cake. I am so nervous that she wont like the cake. Turns out, she loved it! I was so relieved.

Soon came bedtime. The bedrooms included California King size beds, chocolate fountains, walk in showers, bathtubs that you could swim in, chandeliers and a desert bar. I was freaking out! Riley, Kathryn and I all slept in our own California King beds in one room. She sheets were made of silk and there were waterbed mattresses. We all wished Riley a happy birthday and went to bed.

I am so glad that Riley had a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment